Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wherever Nina Lies

My parents bought me this book for Christmas and I read it in only a few hours because I was so addicted to it. Wherever Nina Lies is the Story of a teenage girl named Ellie who is searching for her missing sister Nina. Nina disappeared two years ago and no one has heard from her since. After finding an old drawing of Nina's with a phone number on it, Ellie ends up at a party and meets a boy named Sean. Sean and Ellie instantly connect and Sean is desperate to help Ellie find Nina. Ellie thinks this is great because no one else is on her side. Her best friend and her mother think there is no hope of finding Nina ever again. Ellie and Sean get in Sean's car and the two of them go off on an adventure in search of Nina. They face never ending roads, scams, murderers, lies, clues, betrayal, and a shocking ending. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes mystery and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment